How to convert and burn Flip video DVD
Frequently asked questions about Flip Book Creator, flip video, and DVD Maker.
- I want to transfer flip video to DVD that can be viewed in our home and portable DVD. Can someone explain to me in simple terms how to do this?
- In search of a good freeware DVD burning you can use to record my Flip Video to DVD, any suggestions, takes?
- My Flip camera save video in mp4 format, I have Nero and DVD manufacturer, but can be provided, says the file type is not supported, anyway?
To be frank, there are many free DVD burners on Windows, for example DVD Decryptor, Nero, DVD Flick, DVD maker, etc. However, not all video formats can be accepted by them, for example the manufacturer DVD often work with wmv files, other formats like FLV, SWF, 3GP, etc., can not.
Windows DVD Maker, available in Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate, gives you the tools to create professional-looking DVD video that can be played with the DVD playback software or standalone DVD player. In a way, it is comparable to iDVD in Mac OS X.
Flip Video Flip Ultra (HD), Mino (HD), SlideHD mp4 always HD, not the best game formats to DVD Maker, some even can not be accepted by it directly, so the easiest way is to convert flip video to wmv etc, and then import back to the manufacturer mature video DVD for DVD recording.
Back iOrgSoft Video DVD Maker converter supports convert flip video to WMV, HD WMV, etc, just three simple but useful steps:? Add output files September Convert, guide and more detail about the role Flip Video Converter DVD maker.
The following steps explain how to use Windows DVD Maker to burn flip video to DVD.
- Open Windows DVD Maker: Click Start, point to All Programs, then click Windows DVD Maker.
- Add and arrange items on a DVD: Click “Add Items”. Locate and select the video files back to add to your DVD, and then click Add. Tip: Delete an item from the DVD: select the item you want to delete, and then click Remove items.
- Choose a DVD burner and enter a DVD title: select the DVD burner that you want to use from the DVD burner, click the Disc title box, and then type a title for the DVD.
- Change menu text for your DVD: customize the text for the DVD menu, click Menu text, and then do one or more effects, such as font color, bold, italics, etc. and then scenes click Change text. Preview allows.
- Customize the style of your DVD menu: Click the Scenes button styles box, and then select the shape of the buttons of the scenes on the DVD.
- Select the settings for a slide show
- Burn DVD
Above are the few guidelines which help to convert flip video to dvd creator free Flip Book Creator
Author Bio: Neo is a Content Writer with an interest in topics relating to Technology, Finance, Home & Improvement etc. He contributes on behalf of Flip Book Creator.